Jet-Set Dedicated Team truck driver – DaimlerTop drivers earn $84,000 | Up to $10,000 sign-on bonus per team
- Average pay:
- $66,150 - $80,850
- Home time:
- Every three weeks
- All CDL holders
- Job ID:
Get a paid flight from your home location to various locations across the country to haul freight, then get a paid flight back for home time as a Jet-Set Dedicated Team truck driver. Driver for 3 weeks, then spend 5 days at home (travel days home and back not counted in days off) - with flexible scheduling available and no relocation required. Earn an average of $66,150 to $80,850 per year as you either haul freight for one primary customer or support a variety of accounts across the country in this CDL driving position.
Jet-Set Dedicated Team truck driver job overview
- $66,150 to $80,850* average annual earnings, with weekly paychecks.
- $84,000* top annual earning potential.
- Up to $0.445 per mile* with a weekly performance pay up to $0.04 per mile.
- 3 weeks out and 5 days home (travel days home and back not counted in days off), with the option to stay out longer.
- 5,300 average team miles per week.
- Haul and unload Daimler/Freightliner parts, averaging 1-7 stop-offs per load and 5 loads per week.
- $5,000 limited-time sign-on bonus for experienced drivers.
- $2,500 limited-time sign-on bonus for inexperienced drivers.
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
Jet-Set Dedicated Team truck driver qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
- Automated transmission CDL restriction allowed.
- Must be willing to fly.
Still need a CDL or more driving experience? Learn how to get a CDL or call us at 800-447-7433, and we can talk you through it.
Additional Jet-Set Dedicated Team truck driver job benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation and time off (plus holiday pay after a year).
- $200-$400/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified drivers.
- Potential accessorial pay for detention, layover, hand load/unload.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits.
- All earned frequent flyer miles from company-paid flights are yours to keep for personal use.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver comfort.
- Many more — see full driver benefit package.
More reasons to choose Schneider Dedicated Team
- Reliable home time – You know exactly when and how often you’ll get home.
- Dependable paychecks – Your weekly paycheck will reflect the consistent miles you drive on a weekly basis.
- Familiarity – You get to know the routes you drive and the customer you work with.
- Position based out of Schneider’s Des Moines Facility and customer locations.
- Learn more about Dedicated and Team truck driving.
Want even more information?
The best option is to apply, and we can customize our advice to your situation, but if you want to dig deep:
- Experienced or inexperienced driver insights – expectations at your career stage.
- Schneider company overview – what makes Schneider one of the top trucking companies.
- Slice of Orange blog – answers to top driver career questions.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.